Blog

Blog

Feedback

15 Comments

If you would like to leave feedback on my services then please add comments here.

15 comments

1. Jo Richards - June 23, 2014 10:34 am

A big THANK YOU from Cambridge for a brilliant afternoons entertainment. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. If you havent see Richie before then you really should try and do so. A great voice and great range of music absolutely brilliant.

• Richard Stoodley - September 4, 2014 9:28 pm

Thank you for your kind comments. Regards Ritchie

2. Nicola Oldland - August 31, 2014 12:15 pm

A massive thank you to Richard for djing our wedding everyone was up and dancing was amazing night and still smiling from my surprise guest Richard and my husband arranged elvis to sing our first dance. Can’t thank him enough for amazing evening

• Richard Stoodley - September 4, 2014 9:27 pm

It was a real pleasure. I hope I may be of service to you or your friends / family in the future. Regards Ritchie

3. Brian Howard - November 2, 2014 8:08 pm

Thanks Ritchie for a wonderful performance at my daughters Wedding on 31st October at the Spa Hotel Tunbridge Wells. Being your Agent also some may think I could be biased but I can assure you not so. I booked you having dealt with you succesfully for several years and considered you the best person on my Agency books for the job. You arrived in good time to set up and from the start at 7.30pm provided four and a half hours of top wedding disco music including a most appreciated live set. From the start the floor was full and remained so for the duration. All the requests my daughter made were included and the general feedback from all guests was 100% positive. You created a brilliant ambiance for the evening and we are all so grateful. Most important my daughter (who did not leave the dance floor all evening) and her new husband informed me that “you made the day complete” and I endorse that. I will of course continue to use your services at every opportunity and once again MANY THANKS. Brian Howard. Brian Howard Entertainments.

4. Michelle Crawford - November 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Thank you for the amazing djing/singing at our wedding 31/10/14.
    The evening was a super success and the dance floor filled all night(result)
    I cannot recommend you enough Richie, anyone who gets my dad up dancing has got to be good!!!!!!!!!

• Ritchie - November 25, 2014 4:47 pm

It was a real pleasure, they were a great crowd.

5. Don - November 30, 2014 11:43 am

You entertained us on our trip to Eastbourne last month and you were spot on with the kind of music we liked to hear. If you were closer to Blackpool we would book you for one of our afternoon get togethers we have. First class performance

6. Gordon -Sutton Domino's - May 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Thanks Ritchie for making our Presentation evening a success, I have had phone calls commenting on how good you were.Thank you once again,

7. Noelle - December 1, 2015 5:29 pm

Richie Lee d j’d and sang at my 60th on Saturday in Brighton. He was excellent, played good music and made my party go with a swing. Thank you .

8. Anna and Keith - September 17, 2016 11:20 pm

Brilliant DJ! …Thank you so much Ritchie, for giving us such a fantastic night, celebrating our wedding day on 19/08/16 at The Cooden Beach Hotel. Everyone had so much fun! The dance floor was filled and we had so many comments saying just how good you were . We will highly recommend you to anyone in the future. Thanks again .. x

• Richard Stoodley - October 14, 2016 6:50 am

Thank you very much for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed the night.

Ritchie

9. Mrs Gillian Harding - January 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi Ritchie
    Just to say a huge thank you for a great disco last night at my hubbies 60th party
    the floor was buzzing and everyone had a great time excellent selection of tunes
    would highly recommend you

• Richard Stoodley - February 22, 2017 10:41 am

Why thank you very much indeed, it’s good to get the feedback and to know that you all had a good time. Regards Ritchie

10. Ingham House Residential Care Home - June 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Thank you Ritchie for another fun afternoon – our residents and staff always enjoy our times with you. We like your repertoire and lovely singing. We are so glad we have you booked in for another performance soon. We highly recommend an afternoon or evening with Ritchie Lee. Thank you once again.